Therapists these days need an effective marketing and business development plan to keep the phone ringing and new clients walking through the door. There is a lot of competition out there, and you need to stand ahead of the pack.
There are many different strategies to add new clients to your practice. It doesn’t have to be scary or overwhelming, and it doesn’t have to be online if you aren’t into that! Sometimes is just takes finding a good fit for you.
You may find that:
- You aren’t getting the numbers you need.
- You frequently reduce your fee just to get the client?
- Are unsure of how to find your ideal clients?
- Have a website that isn’t attracting anyone?
- Want to start a blog but feel overwhelmed.
- Don’t know your niche.
- Lack a professional network.
- Or just feel nervous moving out of your comfort zone.
Here are the many ways I can help you with Marketing and developing your practice:
- Attend a Marketing 101 workshop in NYC.
- Participate in our Marketing 101 tele-conference series.
- Hire me for private coaching.
- Read through all of our free information.
- Purchase marketing materials through our store (coming soon).
Please call me at 212.500.0857 or email me if you have any questions.