Practice Building for Therapists: Groups and Workshops Available
How to Attract Your Ideal Private Pay Clients
You will learn the many ways to attract more private pay clients. Therapists these days need an effective marketing and business development plan to keep the phone ringing and new clients walking through the door. There is a lot of competition out there, and you need to stand ahead of the pack.
There are many different strategies to add new clients to your practice. It doesn’t have to be scary or overwhelming, and it doesn’t have to be online if you aren’t into that! Sometimes is just takes finding a good fit for you. I see 5 main ways to focus on getting client referrals for your private practice: 1. Online, 2. Advertisements, 3. Peer/ Colleague Networking, 4. Networking to the unknown (aka cold calling), and Public Speaking/Writing. They all work! ~ You don’t have to do what you don’t want to do.
You may find that:
- You aren’t getting the numbers you need.
- You frequently reduce your fee just to get the client?
- Are unsure of how to find your ideal clients?
- You worry where the next clients will come from.
- You have anxiety when clients disengage or terminate.
- Have a website that isn’t attracting anyone?
- Want to start a blog but feel overwhelmed.
- Don’t know your niche.
- Lack a professional network.
- Or just feel nervous moving out of your comfort zone.
You will be introduced to marketing and business development basics, and you will get concrete tools and an action plan that you can implement immediately to help you start or grow your private fee-for-service practice. It’s designed for anyone in the psychotherapy and healing professions, just starting out, as well as existing practitioners in need of a boost in revenue.
You will Learn and Discover:
- What makes you stand out from others and how to develop and market from a niche perspective.
- How to go get clients!
- How to create a marketing plan that fits you.
- How to view marketing as a fundamental part of your business plan.
- Website basics.
- How to generate referrals online.
- What SEO is and how organic and paid search can drive clients to your business.
Join us to empower yourself to get out there and get more clients!
If you have more questions before registering, you can phone me at 212.500.0857 or contact me through email.
Timing: Fridays, 2-3:30
Date: Beginning Friday, January 17, and meeting E/O week.
Group Fee: $660 Total Payment includes $55/session for 12 sessions with the following payment options:
- Full payment can be made via paypal by following the button below.
- Payments can be made by cash/check at the start of each session.
Location: 271 Madison Avenue, Suite 708, Between 39th and 40th in NYC
Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be received in writing, 72 hours prior to the group. by email at email@example.com, to receive a refund. No refunds will be given after that. If you can not attend a scheduled session, you are still required to make payment. The cost is for the group in its entirety.